Today we had a lovely day out. Our first day out as a family in ages.We went to
Winkworth Arboretum which is a National Trust property. The kids had a great time in amongst the bluebells which are the best I have ever seen. Being Bank Holiday Monday here, it was quite busy, but once we got off the beaten track we could here nothing but the birds tweeting - oh and Jack moaning as I wanted him to smile for some photos! However he did oblige and i'm chuffed with the pictures of the pair of them. 1 or 2 more to scrap now!! We will definitely be doing more days out like this, just need to find the money now to join the National Trust to make the most of the yearly membership - words I never thought would come out my mouth! We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment