Saturday, 8 October 2011
The most wonderful time of the year - pumpkins!!
Today was my most favourite photo day of the year, a visit to the Pumpkin Patch. I just love the photos and the colours and look forward to our annual visit. Before going this year I read up on how to work my camera - that is use it on manual and work it properly. After owning it for a couple of years I just could not get my head around F stops and apertures, but this week I came across a really straight forward tutorial which explains it perfectly so do go and have a read here, I highly recommend it. I am really pleased with how my photos turned out this time, it is all about the blur for me which I just hadn't got unless completely by accident. Grace loved it and great at photos where as Jack went from bored to just silly and any photos we did get of him were purely by luck - how do you get a 5 year old to look at the camera? Answers on a postcard please!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment