Sunday, 4 September 2011
A new addiction
So today I received a complaint! About my very badly updated blog!! Sorry Mum! I have been doing some crafty things now and again - just haven't photographed anything. So just for a bit of eye candy, here's a few items from my latest obsession that is Pinterest. I just LOVE that site. If you haven't heard of it then pay it a visit as its well worth it. There are thousands of ideas there. I just love it and spend many minutes (sometimes hours) on there each day. It can panic me somewhat whilst there, as there are just some many things that I want to do and just don't have the time for, but guess its like a big to do list which one day I might get round to having a go at! There is everything you can think of on there from baking to crafty things as well as some weird and wacky ones. Have a look at some of my latest finds. Some I NEED, Some I want to do and some just plain cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment