Monday, 16 May 2011

Oh so sweet

Yesterday was our Gracies Christening. What a lovely day we had. She was so lucky, lots of friends and family and many beautiful gifts too. Thought I would share with you her Christening cake which I made. Mum and I stupidly thought we would make the cakes on Friday 13th - after 3 hours and 24 cakes wasted and burnt, the first batch came out of the oven ok and we were on a roll from there. This turned out exactly as my vision and I was thrilled with the final result. I bought a cupcake stand especially for her day and it was quite stunning when all the little cupcakes were iced. The little fairy keepsake topped it off a treat. Desperate now to do it all again - what next.....Ben 10 ones for Jack - who knows!

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! Thank goodness for cameras, cakes disappear into tummies and you have nothing to show for it except maybe a few inches! ;)

    ReplyDelete