Saturday, 30 April 2011

Lambing Day at Amners Farm

We've had a busy couple of weekends over Easter. One of our favourite places to take Jack is Amners Farm which twice a year holds a lambing day over the weekends. On Easter Sunday we spent the day there and loved that Grace was quite into it all on her very first trip there. She wasn't phased at all with a chick, a lamb and a puppy all curled up with her in the pushchair! Unfortunately our friends were away last week so couldn't come with us so we couldn't resist two weekends on the trot so that they could join in the fun - why not, the weather was lovely and its such a great day so today we went again. All the children (and us adults) had a lovely time and ran them ragged. I should think they all slept well in the car on the way home. I was very excited too, I have been for the last 3 years and always missed the lambs being born - go off round the corner and it always happened, however today I saw a little one pop out - very cute. Roll on next year when we can go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment