Tuesday, 1 March 2011

A New Hobby

On my 'to do' list this week - Update my blog! Where has the last month gone to? I have been busy. Lots of crafty things going on. Christening invitations, scrapbooking and now a new hobby - sewing. Mum bought me some material for Christmas so we have been having loads of fun making a few things during the odd few afternoons. Bags are top of our agenda. Ive made 2 so far and have about 100 lined up that I want to make. A girl can never have too many bags right?
Well in celebration of my new found hobby I treated myself to this sewing machine. I only had access to one to borrow, not one of my very own, so I thought why not! I am hoping it might turn up tomorrow so I can play. So in order that I can play I need some shiny new fabric to have a go with. I went online to the Fat Quarter shop and ordered these lovely ones - Just like some My Minds Eye paper I have I do believe. Very scrummy and also a Christmassy charm pack too so will have to think of a new project to do with that. Will get the camera out this week and share with you the bags that i made, I (heart) them!

No comments:

Post a Comment