Last week was Mums Birthday. We had planned to spend the day Christmas shopping and having a nice lunch, but instead we got snow and lots of it. That meant we couldn't travel far and couldn't get to Bluewater as we had planned. We did have a nice lunch though locally and came home for some yummy cupcakes - well that was the plan. The certainly looked the part, but tasted pants! I tried a new recipe out that I had seen for White chocolate mudcakes, but wont be trying it again. hey were truly awful and just went in the bin! Had we not have had snow I would have gone out and bought a cake, but it wasn't to be, what a let down! Still there's always next year & M&S!! I was however pleased with the card I made her. Happy Birthday Mum!!
No comments:
Post a Comment