Sunday, 24 October 2010

Scarily Creative

As usual its been a while since I have updated, but this time with good cause. Its been a bit hectic these past few weeks with the arrival of a new member of the family - Grace. She is now almost 4 weeks old. She is settling in well with us all and is a very good baby
So whilst I am playing Mum for the next 9 months whilst on maternity leave, I have had the opportunity in between feeding every 4 hours to get a bit creative.
I have really enjoyed making this mini book for someone I work with who just got married. She had the most lovely wedding photos, and I just had the need to scrap them (she lucky - haven't even scrapped my own yet!) I wasn't able to attend her wedding as I had just had Grace, but it looked just the most lovely day.

More to come soon - I am determined to make the most of my 9 months off!

No comments:

Post a Comment