Wednesday, 27 October 2010

At the Pumpkin Patch

Last week we paid our annual visit to the Pumpkin Patch at Garsons Farm in Esher. It was touch and go if I would make it this year having just had Grace, but seeing as she arrived early and I recovered really quickly from the C-section I was glad I could make it. Every year it gets more busy over there with so many people visiting the patch and glad to say all taking their cameras with them! Grace wasn't overly impressed with her first visit there - but that's because she wanted feeding and didn't have time for posing for the camera! Glad to say though after a quick feed she took her turn in sitting in the Pumpkin Patch along with her older Brother Jack. These are just a few of the photos that we took on the day that I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment