





Do you love these new stamps...I do! and I have given in and bought them today - its pay day!! These are from Lily of the valley and I have plans to make some nice things with them. I'm on holiday next month and think I will be putting my feet up whilst I am away and doing a spot of colouring in the evenings. Might even consider making and selling a few cards if I get any spare time later this year.
The images below are all cards done by Bev Rochester from her blog. I stop by here daily and see what she has been up to - so all the credit goes entirely to her for the beautiful work - just makes my blog look like I have been up to something which couldn't be any further than the truth - one day....


No comments:
Post a Comment