Sunday, 2 May 2010

Create a Critter!!


Another Bank Holiday - Another wash out! Typical it has been nice weather for quite some time, so the minute you are off work and can actually enjoy it then down the rain comes. Hopefully though i will be good for my veggies.
So with it pouring with rain outside I thought I might as well stay in today and have a pyjamia day. I thought today I would get out the Create a Critter cartridge for the Cricut and give it a go. I love it!! So many sweet little images. Above are just a few bits I have made - some are actual cards - which I cant show you all of incase who is getting them takes a look!, the rest I hope to add to cards very soon. The little apples I thought i would do to go on some thank you teacher cards for Jack to take to school soon. Will show you them when they are done but for today enough is enough - I have crippling sciatica and I cant sit perched on the bed anymore.
I will just leave you finally though with a snap of the boy - look who is getting his Mums freckles!! Sweet x

1 comment: