Sunday, 21 March 2010

Spring has sprung!

Remember me!! I haven't been here for an update in quite some time. My pet hate is people who have a blog and then never update them regularly - guess that's me then!!
So today then I thought I must come on for an update. I spent a wonderful evening last night in Reading at the Stampin' Up Experience. There were lots of things to look at, some fab creations that the demonstrators had made and some gorgeous make and takes to have a go at. Below are some pictures of what we made using a stamp set that is coming out in the new mini catalogue on 1st April - Cant wait to get my hands on that one!!

Last picture is a gift from Elaine that she made for all her ladies - How lovely is that. Again using new items from the mini catalogue - I shall be ordering the bird and those felt flowers!! I feel I am going to be broke very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment