None for years and then two lots in so many weeks. This time though twice as much as before and more than I have ever seen before in my life I do believe.
So far the measure is 9in of snow, which today is lovely. Tomorrow I will want it to go away and the day after that, I will be well sick of it I expect - hate all that wet slushy stuff! and I hate the added pressure of HAVING to get to work when the roads really aren't safe to be driving on. Luckily today the offices are shut so get to stay at home - cant imagine they will be any better tomorrow but will have to wait and see.
Here's a few pictures from our day. I especially love the snowman in the phone box which we found when we went out for a walk near our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment