Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Its Christmas Eve - Eve!

So where did December go then? One minute it was just beginning and now its almost over. 2 sleeps to go until the big day. I'm almost ready - a couple of last minute presents to wrap and 3 hours more work to go - well when I say work being in the building is about as much work as I intend to do! Think we might be eating all morning tomorrow seeing as there is just the 4 of us in. Anyway - been taking lots of Christmas pictures as we have done all sorts of festive things. Jack has seen 3 Father Christmas, I have been making cupcakes, Wrapping presents galore and decorating trees. Oh and the school nativity, check out my grumpy camel! Jack was so not up for being star of the show.
On top of all of that we had snow - and lots of it.

Will leave you with a few of Christmas pictures for now - Christmas Eve tomorrow so a ton more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment