Monday, 14 September 2009
Runways End Weekend
What a fab weekend I've just had. It was our weekend Runways End crop and I managed to achieve a few things. Everything about it was great - food, fun and especially the company - so many lovely people all in one room and some very talented ones at that. We managed to raise £60 for our Parkside charity too - cheque is off in the post to them tomorrow along with a very pretty card using a great "wiper" technique which I picked up on over at Splitcoaster Stampers. Desperately looking forward to the next one which is a staggering 7 months away at the moment - way too long but its a very busy place that gets booked up very quick so we will have to wait our turn. In the meantime I will leave you with a few creations I have made.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment