Just an update on how the kitchen is going - its getting there! We have a cooker installed now which we christened last night by cooking pizza in! Honestly - it could of been something more exciting than pizza but until everything is finished off we cant find any of our cooking utensils yet so needed to be easy.
Tiles are starting to go up and everything seems to be coming together now. Should be finished this week coming which I cant wait for although I'm not sure it will as we seem to have such a long way to go. New floor is being fitted Wednesday so I hope most of it is done by then.
Anyway should go and paint something I guess! but this afternoon I'm taking the time off to go and photograph new baby Josh. Hope he is ready to be man handled and hope he smiles! Will update you with a few snaps later.
Looking good! Love the range - expecting culinary delights in the future!
ReplyDelete