Friday, 17 July 2009

Kitchen has started!


As you'll have noticed I haven't been round much of late - not a minute to breathe right now as we have started work on our kitchen. Life is chaotic at the best of times, but to have the main room of the house all packed up whist trying to live is a nightmare.

At long last we have decided to get the kitchen done. I cant stand for a minute longer having all our clutter on show all the time. After having the house rewired last year, we have spent time with chipped out walls and half taken apart cupboards so it will be a real luxury when it is done. I hate every square inch of our kitchen as it is so at long last I get to have it how I would like - well pretty much anyway - bit of give and take I guess seeing as Neils Mum lives here too!

Best thing I cant wait to get rid of is that minging green artex! which I have hated with a passion since the day i moved in! Glad to say it is a thing of the past now - well and truly plastered over!

B&Q turn up on Monday to fit the cupboards, so I will update you as I go along with how its coming along.

Taking a day off tomorrow though as its Fay and Andy's wedding, so I cant wait to get some fab wedding pictures with my camera. Lets hope it warms up a bit for them though - we will all freeze! Will share some pictures of it just as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment