A whole week and no blogging! Not really because I haven't had time, just because I haven't had anything interesting to write!!
Bank holiday weekend came and went, all too quickly. We spent the time shopping - new saucepans! W'hey!! Picture below because I know you just want to see them!! and quite frankly I need a picture on my blog to brighten it up - LOL! Eating - so many bad things. I had the terrible munchies and after entertaining Jack making Gingerbread men, I then had to eat a couple - alright several!! SO back on the lettuce leaves today.
Yesterday we went to Milestones museum in Basingstoke. Located on the Leisure Park in Basingstoke, Milestones is packed full of the things that ordinary people used in the past. The museum is an ideal family visit with lots to explore in a safe, warm, child-friendly environment... all under one roof - perfect when it was pouring down outside. Jack loved it which really surprised me, but there where lots of old fire engines and cars there so he was in his element. I even bumped into UKscrappers Mary Anne there too which was lovely!
After that we went onto Tilford for a lovely picnic - it was freezing! We just sat there thinking hot! downed our food and got going again! Glad I didn't go with my original plan and visit the beach.
Also got a bit of scrapping done - my Jack baby book which I have wanted to do for a while. Pictures to follow later.
No comments:
Post a Comment