
I love days like today! After a busy day at work I come home to find exciting things on my doorstep! Firstly Elaine had popped in with my Stampin Up punch which was on back order so I have the pair now and can get using them - Thanks Elaine!! I want to make some of those bunnies on your blog.
Second exciting parcel was my ScrapaGoGo kit which includes some of the yummy stash as above. I have big plans for it - Last years Easter pictures are just perfect to go with it. Good job I have a crop on Sunday, as I'm desperate to get creating.I'm also going to Ally Pally this Saturday too. Its the Stamping and Scrapbooking show and I have some spare cash that is burning a hole in my back pocket, so lets hope there are things there that I just need to buy - I will let you know.
You're welcome! Can't wait to see your creations. Envious of your trip to Ally Pally - happy shopping.
ReplyDelete